Saturday, March 29, 2008

PHYSICS

How well u can do in Physics is directly proportional to your intelligence.

Don't you think so? My Physics lecturer, Mr Seo Chee Leong in college (Taylors college) always says that learning Physics makes people become smarter. I found it quite true too as a lot of things we study in Physics are relevant to our daily lives. Physics is basically a subject that requires more on thinking than memorizing. One thing that I notice is that those who can do well in Physics are those who are able to do well in any other subjects. That is why i have this thought that doing Physics can be a measure of a person's intelligence. So how good are u in physics? (^.^)

Oops please don't get me wrong! I never mean those who are not learning or taking Physics are not intelligent. What I said is just my personal opinion. It is not necessary that it has to be true. It is like... not proven by any scientist or something like that, so don't be sad if you are not good in Physics. Haha.

Well I am taking Physics as one of the subjects in my A Levels. And I have just done my Physics paper 3 (practical skills) on Thursday. Sad to say... I couldn't do it.. I don't know whether I had done it TERRIBLY ! I can't really get the readings for my first experiment! Furthermore i am not very good in Physics. Erm.. I think i should say i am not very good in all the subjects. Perhaps... I am just not one of the smart people...

Physics... Am I really able to cope with it? Very often i can't concentrate in class and... I am like... What in the world is the teacher talking about? I can't get it! While others seems to understand well as i see some of them nodding their heads... However it's getting better compared to the beginning, and I begin to like Physics because i found it more interesting than Chemistry.


wave interference


water molecule forming


reflection forming over a lake

Isn't it INTERESTING? =.= so my dear friends, how well are u in PHYSICS?? =p

3 comments:

damien said...

wah! ur physics teacher seems to be very wise. Since he is teaching physics, guess he must be the most intelligent teacher that u have...

Peggy said...

Well i would say he is the laziest lol =P

damien said...

laziest is the wrong word to use... guess u really should brush up on your physics. It should be the most energy efficient!