Monday, September 22, 2008

Idiots...

"Peggy, you are really absolutely FAT.."
WTF!? Some idiots in my class (PM14) keep saying this to me, as if they are very fit. NO! Unfortunately they are NOT at all.. It's like one of them is underweight, lol.. So why saying other people huh? They even pass me a note like that in class. A2 is coming so soon and yet they are still so free to do things like that. I am not gonna say who they are, 2 of them..

Nah, I never say who Ok? I only mention 2 of them!

Muahahahahah, idiots! Even if I'm fat, I will not stop eating chocolates! I know they are just kidding, making fun of me! They are so many others are fatter than me and some are REAL fat right, like one of our teacher and Mr T and bla bla bla.. LOL.. =P

2 comments:

damien said...

Gonna tell Ms. Charmaine you said that she's really fat like Mr. T! Naughty! Naughty! But then again, it's like a pot calling a kettle black! :P

Peggy said...

lol tell la she didn't teach me also, so she is not my teacher actually. mrs koh and ms rathi both also so fit, then i think HE knows who HE is. haha. =P