Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CALORIES!!!

Food, esp chocolate is the most wonderful thing that God has created... But being fat and unhealthy is the worst thing... How much calories do u consume a day?
"Haiyor, who cares lah?" that's me.. I already gained 3kgs in this holidays..

chocolate fondue in Chocolate, Pavilion.

Rich chocolate taste

4 straws for 4 people

After eating the very yummy chocolate fondue in Pavilion, I felt like eating more.. So the next day, I went to Mid Valley with my sister and a friend for Haagen Dazs...

That's our lunch

Who doesn't love ice cream? And who doesn't love CHOCOLATE??
chocolate + ice cream = chocolate ice cream
Omg chocolate it's ice cream!! I definitely love it!! And this is for today, oh I mean Monday..

Chocolate journey

Burning calories, well guess exercise would be the best way, ok I'll try... Or I should just restrict my diet to LESS calories.. No, I can't.. Work out would be the way then, why am I not like those people who can hardly gain weight though they eat A LOT? I should have made this as my birthday wish for next month!! Yes, my birthday's coming soon, so don't forget PRESENTS for me!!!

No comments: