Saturday, December 6, 2008

So angry!!

I'm so angry with some people! Wait I will tell what's wrong later.
I said I wanted to blog on Thursday but I didn't. That was because Wai Yee asked me to go Euphoria, that's why I didn't have time to blog. That time she went when I was having exams and I also went when she was having her exams. So this time we both finally can go together to the very chun Euphoria club in Sunway, and that day was really fun. It would be perfect if it wasn't soooooo packed. That day was REALLY VERY VERY crowded. Probably it was because final exams for SPM, STPM and ADP happen to end at the same day which was that day.

looking really hot and sweaty

Eu Jin is with the 4 girls, lol

Hmm.. what have I been doing during holidays? No nothing, sigh.. wasting time stoning at home and idling around. I wanna work after my road trip. God, I'm really.... BROKE!!

Sis doing some dragon fruit agar-agar

and I'm doing the milk pudding

The one I do taste better. That's for sure right. Whatever I do is always better =.=''
I AM SO ANGRY!!! GRRRRRRR......... Why are there people like that!!! Wait, just got a friend's call, and that really really freaks me out!!!! Can I shout out loud? I have never been this angry before. Well it's like this, some of our friends just told us that they are not going for tomorrow's trip!! LAST MINUTE!! And the very good and helpful organizer, Pi Jeng has booked and prepared everything for the trip. We will still go for the trip but.. I'm just not happy with their attitude. So irresponsible and inconsiderate!! Now, just left 9 of us, guess it would be still as fun!!
I actually wanted to write more here, but I already don't have the mood.. So yes will blog only after my trip. Wish me have a nice, fun, exciting and safe trip!!

No comments: