Sunday, March 15, 2009

Uni Life

Yes Uni life has started.. If u can still remember, that day I kena rompak, that was actually my first day of orientation.. It was really a bad starting! and I think 2009 is really not a good year for me. So many bad things happened to me, that's one of the reasons why I wanna go 'release stress' so badly.. lol..
So after 2 weeks of classes in uni, that's what I noticed and how I'm feeling :
  • First year of Uni is not as easy as I thought..
  • I don't like the lectures! 200 people studying in an auditorium, cannot learn anything!
  • Most of them are only 19 in my intake, DAMN...
  • There are definitely more hot chicks and hot guys in Taylor's College!
  • The clubs in Monash are not interesting..
  • I fell asleep in some of the lectures..
  • But.. the facilities in Monash are really cool! Smoking area, gym, pool, foosball, inside the Uni!! They should have made a cc inside there, for sure can make a lot of money.. lol..
  • I miss Asia Cafe!
  • I'm still not in the mood of studying =( I want PARTIES!!
Chatting with some bastards are really tiring! This is a short post I know.. Will update really soon I promise!

P/S : I'm driving to Uni already.. Sighs..

No comments: