Monday, March 24, 2008

Trial Exams !!

My trial exam starts on 26th march and ends on 4th April. Therefore i will be pretty busy in this 2 weeks time. So u guys don't try to tempt me by asking me to go out. As usual I am still not well prepared yet. Sigh... I can only put the blame on myself. Anyway thanks a lot to my friends who support me and comfort me when i feel stressful. I will try my best in these last 2 days to do my revision. But i really don't have the confidence at all... I promise i will do better next time!

Here are the pictures how my study room usually look like during my exam period..
(P/S) This time it's considered quite neat compared to last time.. *paiseh*



I will tidy up my study room immediately after my exams or else i will surely get scolded like last time. Haha.
I don't know, I just feel comfortable to study in a messy environment like this. Hope exams end soon!

No comments: