Saturday, April 12, 2008

Holiday Life

During exam days... This is what helps me a lot a lot, make me stay awake to burn midnight oil...
But I also suffered because of this sometimes... know what is that? Lets have a look!

Yes. Those instant coffee. I drink it only when I am having exams. 1 to 3 cups a day. Its not good for health so don't drink that so often!!
Finally my exams ended on the 4th and here comes my HOLIDAYS!! only 2 weeks =.= but better than none lar though its just a very short break.

HOLIDAYS

The night after my last paper, my cousins, friend and I went to Hulu Langat look out point. We had a drink in Gasoline on the hill. Can u imagine the atmosphere over there? with nice cool air, looking at the night view of KL from the top. It is a wonderful place. I have been here several times and i really like this place





We went back after climbing up the pagoda there. Not too late because I have something to do the next day..


The next day 6am...
Wake up wake up!! It's time!! Hurry up!! Oh i really hate this because of the terrible timing.. But I must wake up because we are going back to our hometown for 'Qin Ming'. Don't know what's that? Look at the photo and I am sure u will know...




As u can see the sun is shining brightly, we were all sweating sweating and sweating.. although it's still early in the morning around 9 something, but we really can feel the heat. It's HOT!!

(P/S : u can't see me because I am the one who shoot this, doesn't mean i am not helping out. I AM!!)

Back in the house (still in Port Dickson).. I found something interesting.. I never walk around the house in the past until that day.. My eldest sister brought me to the back of the house.. My God, until then only i know what's behind the house.. Let's see...



This is how the place behind the house look like.. Pretty big, like you will never see where's the boundary.. My sister told me there were snakes, pigs and other creatures here but they enjoyed running all around in this big wide place.. What a nice memory for her! After about 10 minutes walking.. This is what we can see..



My sister said it used to be a river here and if u go further it is the beach, but my sisters are not allowed to go there because there were too young ( they had been living here until the age of 5 only) and it is quite dangerous to do so.. I am born in KL, that's why i really don't know how would it be the life here. I think it is pretty interesting.

Here comes the most interesting part.. We nearly got lost the way back to the house because u can see palm trees in all the directions, everywhere around us.. But fortunately we are smart enough that we can recognise the way back.. Hahaha..

It's already near evening when we arrived back in KL.. What a tiring day.. There is only one thing we can do after showering ---- SLEEP!!


Sunday - Birthday celebration for Annie. We went for a hi-tea buffet in PGRM. The food there is not very good, the fact that we were all complaining about it. We went to Wai Yee's house after that then to my house to watch a horror movie called SAW. The funniest thing was it wasn't the show that frightened us. It is the centipede that suddenly crawled out. And it was finally killed by the hero-Leon. Haha.







onday i went to watch this show --- Nim's Island.. It's ok only. Not too bad lar.





Tuesday i received Wei Kidd's call. It has been ages he hasn't call me. He asked me to go for Kin Fon's birthday celebration. We went to Kim Gary in Maluri then switch to Old Town in Taman Billion when Kim Gary is about to close. Get to meet some secondary school friends that I have not seen them for a very long time on that day.


Wednesday went to KLCC with my sister to help my dad to to something. Then guess what we ate there? Banana Split, Haagen Dazze ice-cream!! Yummy, I love it!


Thursday I went to Mid Valley for my shopping session. But i didn't buy much things cause i am short of something important. Do you know what I mean? You should know if you are smart enough ^.^ And i would be very happy if u can give me 'THAT'. Hahaha.


Friday~ This is a wonderful day!! Well I went to 1Utama with my cousins. We actually plan to go for the Haagen Dazze buffet but she was late so... We went for a Korean buffet in this restaurant called Seoul Garden.. The food here is a lot better than in The Junction Bistro, PGRM and the main point is same price for both the meal.. So erm.. Perhaps we can try on the next birthday celebration (for BOU DENG group members, hehe).






After that we went for a movie. L Change The World, Death note 3. This show is nice but i prefer the last 2 episodes a little bit more.




Then we went for dinner in SS2 Murni. Finally i get to eat the claypot 'loh shu fan' there! Yay yay.. haha.. whoalao damn full lar that day..


Saturday- One of my college friend asked me to go to his former school for a event. 8AM!! Yes AM!! And of course i didn't go. It's too early for me. But then I methem (college mates) after that for lunch. Then they came to my house. Nothing much to play in my house also. Park even fell asleep. I think he was too tired. Came all the way here from Subang by KTM. Semangat yang haruslah dicontohi!! Haha.


That's usually how I spend my time and what I do during holiday. Hang out with friends, idling and strolling around.. I am gonna start studying in the coming week. Left a week holiday only. Time flies during holidays.. Have to study because AS final is like 3 weeks after holiday. Damn scary. Wish me best of luck =.=''

No comments: