Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another relaxing day

I said I wanna start studying already but... Friends keep asking me to go here and there... Damn... Actually it's my own fault, always play only, left less than a month will be my AS final exams, so must STUDY!! I promised myself yesterday would be my last day for relaxing.

But yesterday was really a great day. Jason and I went back to Cochrane to get our SPM certificate. Then we meet up with Wai Ee and Ee Won for lunch. Then we headed to Time Square. I left when they were about to watch Death Note 3. So how was it huh? Haha.

I went to Titiwangsa with another friend. Trying to find a stall.. but unfortunately it was closed maybe because of the heavy rain. After more than an hour of traffic jam, we decided to stop by and have a drink in Oldtown, KL. But after that the traffic was still as terrible. Finally we reached Pavillion. After parking the car, my friend and I walked to this shop'记得吃' . It used to be in Imbi, but it is now shifted to Low Yat there. Outside Low Yat plaza, right opposite The Coffee Bean.

Dear Shine:
I am letting u see what i have eaten!! Hahaha. (She loves it just like me)







I really really love this!! It's so so so delicious. I will feel very happy every time I get to eat this. Haha. After eating this, we walked back to Pavillion and watch this show.



Hahaha. Who says I won't be able to watch this? Yeah, it's not showing in the cinema anymore. Yesterday was the last day! If u want to watch and u haven't watch. I am afraid that u have to get the dvd :D And yes it is a NICE show with very good story line.

By the way, just want to share u guys this. U can get 1 free ticket upon purchase of 1 GSC ticket and this is only valid for asterisk (*) movies, until end of this month only!! Meaning just RM4 per person and I got to watch this show!! Haha.

How to get the coupon?
1. Go to www.gsc.com.my
2. Hot offer/news (the blue heading there)
3. Cinema fun break with horton
4. Print the coupon!

No comments: