Friday, May 23, 2008

Facebook

I was chatting with Mr Tee 12 hours ago, yes in the midnight.. I couldn't fall asleep so I got up from my bed and see who was online. Then I saw him and started chatting with him.

" Peggy, why u didn't play facebook?"
" Oh yes i don't have a facebook account"
" Why?"
Then I replied him...
" Facebook is only for OLD PEOPLE"
" Wert the hell!? =.= "

Then I explained.. saying that I actually did try to register once long long time ago but failed.. I have forgotten why.. Then I was thinking why I couldn't so I made up an excuse.. ''Facebook is only for old people, doesn't suit YOUNG and COOL people like me" At that time not many friends of mine playing that also.. So I gave up.. therefore until now I don't have an account.. However being convinced by Mr Tee.. I just registered, so I am now having a facebook account ^.^ ( I guess I am now old enough to have one, lol )

I still don't really know how facebook works.. I just know it's something like friendster but it's much much more complicated!! But I will find out how things work and everything... only after my exams. Exams will end on the of 12th June. God!! 2 more tiring weeks to go.. So so long...

So what ya waiting for now? GO ADD ME IN FACEBOOK - peggygan89@yahoo.com

No comments: