Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our new house...

I will be moving to a new place, most probably next year.. I guess it would be a few months after Chinese New Year, I GUESS.. Don't really have the idea how long will the renovation take..

NEW place to live.. NEW house.. NEW room.. Everythings NEW.. BIGGER house.. BIGGER room.. And I don't have to share a room with my sister anymore.. This is cool.. But.. Why am I not feeling any happier? Slash that, I should say I don't feel happy at all.. Why? Due to some conflicts.. That's one of the reasons.. Oh I forgot to say.. My new house is in Cheras Perdana.. I have been thinking a lot.. Moving to a new place like that would probably change my life.. It takes longer to reach my college, KL, everywhere else.. Friends are all living near my current house.. So it's really pretty convenient for me to go out, I don't have to drive cause my friends will always come pick me up.. But what will happen if I moved to Cheras Perdana? Probably they will not come to me because it's FAR... ( and petrol price just gone up ).Then I will have to rot at home.. And over there, wherever or whenever I want to go out, I will have to drive, no other choice.. There's no eating place, pasar malam, pasar pagi, whatever pasar.. shopping mall nearby..

Ok, I know you would want to say "You have a car, you can always drive yourself." HELL NO!! I don't drive unless I really have to.. Nobody's gonna fetch me out and my driving skills sucks.. Plus I really have bad sense of directions.. Yes, I know... I am pampered.. But how? It has been like that always.. I know it is time for me to improve my driving skills, remembering roads and so on.. But I just feel sooooo reluctant to do that =.='' Speechless? Lol..

Enough of complaining already.. Let's look at the positive side of it.. That house is really awesome, and I will get a real big room, though it is much smaller compared to my parents' and sisters', it is big enough for me.. Sounds really big huh? Haha, nolar, not actually, I am just kinda exaggerating.. to make myself feel better.. =.=''

Don't wanna talk much, have a look at it will do!

The living room

MY FUTURE ROOM

Not bad mah!! Haha.. I wish.. it takes forever to get the renovation done.. Lol.. At least not so soon, I am really not ready yet..

(p/s : 2 more papers! Chem P1 and Phys P1, finishing on the 12th.. Then I will be FREE like a flying bird~~)

No comments: