Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Perth trip

I hardly got time to blog nowadays.. A-levels is a stupid course with hell lots of exams! But I said I will blog something about my trip and here it is..

MY TRIP TO PERTH...

I didn't really take much photo cause I think I will be going to Perth again soon. LOL. The most interesting part in this trip was FISHING in Mandurah. Well, u might think that fishing is a boring game for those old man, if u have got this thought then I can tell u, U ARE WRONG! It's really fun to fish, u will know when u get to try it out.







I caught 2 fish at once! with uncle's special made "double hook". All I can feel at that moment is EXCITING!! This is my second time fishing. The first time was even more fun than this. That was in Hartog Island, Australia.

What else I did in Perth.. Go visit Joshua, the cutest ever baby (uncle's grandson).. He is really very smart and cute, miss him so much~~






That's all... And I think I will not update my blog until end of this month because I gotta prepare for my AS finals.. PRAY FOR ME EVERYONE...

3 comments:

雯敏 said...

haha..i'm sorry..now only i realize tat u ve a blog!!!anyway..ur blog is quite interesting..which is u r tell stories to us and share everything tat happen around u...quite enjoyed when i was reading it and i can felt ur happiness when u wrote it..hehe..nice blog..take k ya

雯敏 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said...

eriwen.. thanks for visiting my blog.. haha ^.^