Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Leaving home soon

I have been hounding my sis to buy me a ROXY dress last week, but she didn't promise. I am really broke because of the holidays, went out everyday, spending money all the time. I really spent a bit too much this month. I want that dress, I really want it! So there was this day we happen to go to Pavillion, then I showed her that dress, but she is complaing it's not nice, material not good, not worth to buy at all, and 1 terrible thing that is she said it looks like a pyjamas.. then I was like what the... Well she ended up promise to pay half the price, so I was like "OKLOR" better than none. And yes finally I BOUGHT IT.

YAy YaY.. I will not be around for a few days, going somewhere. I didn't manage to tell most of my friends where I will be going (soon->leaving home 6sth later). Tell u guys when I am back so that I can really avoid buying souveniers. Lol. Will post something about my trip when I am back, so be patient ok? Don't think about souveniers and stuff like that already. ITS TOO LATE!! =)

No comments: