Friday, June 27, 2008

6M gathering

The 2nd 6M gathering, 7 of us turned up, Regina, Yoong Shin, Pik San, Sherman, Jason, Zi Meng and me. Most of them didn't come for the previous gathering. Besides Regina and Yoong Shin, I really never see the rest after standard 6. But I can recognise all of them while some cannot recognise me. I don't blame them because I really changed a lot A LOT... Regina brought some of our primary school photos. Then I was like.. OMG!! Please.. BURN THEM!! At least those that have my face in it. I was once an ugly girl, always left alone at the corner, nobody will ever notice me. Hahaha, I'm just joking, but I really look ugly last time with my specs and that stupid hairstyle. Well, I look OK now, so.. No harm seeing those old pictures also, only then people can see I have now become prettier *smiles* We went for a movie (Wanted), then dinner in Kenny Rodgers, take some pictures then back home. It's kinda fun meeting some old friends like that, I think we shall stay in touch this way. I'm really looking forward to the next gathering, Don't know when would it be, perhaps years later as many are going overseas to futher their studies soon..

I really hope we will be able to keep in touch. =) And hope to see more people in the next gathering :-)

P/S 1 : I am going to Singapore, u guys(Cochraneans) can still text me if there's anything, but I might not reply, lol. So don't say I never tell ok? And I won't be able to join u guys seeing Sim Yi off IF the plan to KLIA works out.
P/S 2 : PM 14!! Monday is the orientation day for the new CAL intake, so there will be no classes! =D

2 comments:

ry said...

Hey hey!!
I found your blog when i type my name on google! so funny!! hahaha.
=)
Hope to organize again, but quite disappointing sometimes organize not many bother to turn up.. =/ hehe.but so happy to see you again!

Peggy said...

oh.. haha, probably it's because I type your name in my post.. yes yes must keep in touch, at least i will go if u are organising it again..