Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Movie Marathon


Wednesday... How do u spend your Wednesdays during holidays? Today, a Wednesday, and I had fully utilised my day. A movie marathon it is. Haven't been for a movie marathon for ages already. And I actually only watch 2 movies one after another long time ago. Today I watched 3, it's fun, (wtf!? 3 movies at the same day?) u might think that it would be tiring, but for me it wasn't probably because I'm still young. Plus the movies I watched today were all very nice. So yeah, I enjoyed my day! Very much indeed.. Hui Ven enjoyed it too and said we could do the same in our future holidays. The 3 movies I covered today are :

1. Made of Honour
2. The Incredible Hulk
3. Kung Fu Panda ( English version)

All 3 are good, very nice movies, that's why I enjoyed my day so much. Made of Honour, I love this show, it would be perfect if u are watching it with your love ones. The Incredible Hulk was not too bad, its all about the green hulk, I don't have to mention much as most people already know that. And finally Kungfu Panda, animation, a funny one. But I just prefer the Cantonese version. If u haven't watch and if u are GOOD in cantonese, u can understand cantonese, then I will suggest u to go for the Cantonese version, it would be a lot funnier!

I have watched Narnia, Kungfu Panda (Eng) and Get Smart last week, all were pretty good too. Tomorrow I might go for movie again. Haha I hope I won't be sick of the cinema after the holidays. 5 more days of freedom before school begins. 2 weeks is really too short for students to rest their minds and recover from exams. That's it for today ^.^

No comments: