Monday, June 16, 2008

What I want to do / say / tell / blablabla...

I WANT TO.....

  • tell Yen Lee, Mei Hui, Suet Yin, Sook Mun, Pei Cheng, Min Siew, Jett Roo...... I MISS U ALL SO MUCH...
  • and when shall we gather?
  • say CONGRATULATION to SMK Cochrane scouts for organizing a very successful and interesting campfire.
  • ask Derk Leon to send me the photos, I know u are very busy having fun now, but send me asap please and thanks.
  • remind Shine to buy my Nike sports shoes and telling U here it's ok to buy expensive ones cause someone will pay U :-)
  • ask Wai Ee, are u going clubbing with them this Thursday? Probably not right... :-(
  • thank Jason for the strawberries though they are a bit sour, lol..
  • tell Chia Hui, U stupid crazy jerk!! Stop putting my hand on your face before I kenakan u next time!!
  • say Bak Kut Teh for supper was not a good idea plus that one we go for doesn't taste good also.. Go Klang next time. Lol.
  • ask Kin Fon to go for a midnight show with Mun Keat and Mun Hoe like how we used to when we were YOUNG =.=''
  • tell Hui Ven Im gonna show my specs photos so don't keep complaining u never see me wearing specs ok?
  • tell Andy, Hock Yong, Hui Ven... I will TRY to send u guys the photos we took during our prom asap.
  • thank Pi Jeng for asking your uncle to fetch me back home that night..
  • study for A2? I hope I WILL..
  • tell PM14, Mr Seo said we break his record with our 'excellent' results...

Cannot fall asleep.. So blog.. Holidays now.. only for 2 weeks.. Damn short.. Lots of things on my mind.. I cannot see my future.. I am kinda lost now.. Can someone please help me? How to help? It's super easy.. Just belanja makan or movie.. Then I will surely feel better :-)

2 comments:

trickflip said...

No one's gonna help you!!!

Peggy said...

change your name, like... STINGYOLDMANFLIP ><