Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Day with My Classmates ^.^

It has been quite some time I last go karaoke, God, I'm still missing the mic now ^^ On Friday we suddenly have the mood to go karaoke, so I quickly called to Neway, Subang to get a room for 7 of us. Enjoyed the day so much. It is one of the best thing to do after those tiring classes in college to just relax A LITTLE.

Yes, Hock Yong can't make it

We were actually very lucky that Hock Yong couldn't make it or we will become DEAF real soon. Lol. After 4 hours of the singing session. We decided to go for dinner in Shogun, Sunway Pyramid. The Japanese buffet, 63 bucks per person. Expensive but cheaper than Jogoya. I think the food was not good at all. Jogoya is better but still, I don't really go for Japanese buffet.


Andy didn't join us for dinner

Can't wait the real A2 exams to be over.. End of the year.. Can't wait! Can't wait!! Oh yes, someone is coming back this coming Thursday. Guess who!? My God, yes, my sister!! GAN PEI SHIN is coming back.. She's really coming back this time!! And I have to share my room with her like how it used to be... Conquered the room for 3 years already, and finally the time comes, that I have to cut my room into half and return it to the devil.. lol.. but I'm really happy that she's coming back with some cool souvenirs (I hope so)

Monster!! Make sure u bring something gorgeous back!! Lol.. I will be dead if she reads this.

Super delicious

Can only get it in the airport, RM27.90 if I'm not mistaken. Get it if u have the chance, everyone will definitely love it!! I finished eating 1 and a half boxes in a few days time =) Now have to start my diet already!? No no no, I don't think so..


No comments: