Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another must-watch movie


Are you a fan of Batman?
Nope?
Well, I'm not one of them too..
BUT...
Dark Knight... is really fantastic!!
Even if u are not a Batman fan, still I'm sure u would like this show.

I think the Joker is brilliant... =P

My parents are back from UK last Friday, then my mum keep telling me how fun the trip was.. =.= make me jealous only... Because I'm having classes, I miss the fun... This is LIFE.. Anyway, they bought me souvenirs, and they are really gorgeous =) which makes me feel a LITTLE better, lol..
" When's our A2 level trial exams? "
" August.. End of August.. "
" HOLY SHIT "
I was like why the hell is it so soon, still got a lot which the teachers haven't covered, and I'm still not in a proper mood to study, (AS just past mah..) and THIS IS LIFE.. so friends, accept the fact that exams are part of our lives...
Go yum cha? still can for this 2 weeks I think =/

2 comments:

Mayz said...

Good luck with ur A2 triaL!

Peggy said...

Thanks, guess I will see u soon lol..