Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back in college after holidays

It’s already my second day back in college. Holidays had ended. Time pass really fast when one is having fun. God, I have hell lot of unfinished homework. Then a gigantic pile of past year paper waiting for me to do. I really can’t believe how some of my classmates had actually finished it. I bought the past year for all the subjects months ago. Quite long ago that I actually don’t remember how long already. But… I am like only did a few pages for all the 4 subjects. Feeling darn miserable… I can’t believe that myself have so so so much of work to catch up on. Don’t be surprised if u guys bump into a zombie who looks like Peggy in Cheras or somewhere else next time. I will be pretty busy in the coming 1 and a half month! Until my AS exams end which is in the mid June…

I asked my friends something,
Peggy >>> Did u study during holidays?
Friend A>> Erm.. only a day.
Peggy >>> How about u?
Friend B >>Not really.
Peggy >>> And u?
Friend C>> Nope.
Friends >> How about u, Peggy?
Peggy >>> NOT AT ALL!!

Yes, I ended up didn’t study anything during holidays. How can I? Oh no… How am I going to score in my exams? Only one way that is study constantly, everyday from now onwards. Then I will have a chance to do well in my coming exams. My trials result is better than the semester ones but still BAD…

Why didn’t I study during the 2 weeks holidays? Well, I didn’t manage to study due to some “UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES” *cough cough* Haha. U guys know what right. I know I have only myself to blame… I really know! Sometimes I feel so guilty, what I have to do is just study and that also I am not able to do… But holidays are for us to relax our mind, isn’t it? LOL..

I am still sleeping quite late everyday. The night before my class starts I tried to go to bed early but I really can’t fall asleep, looking at the ceiling, turning around on my bed. So I was thinking not to waste my time, might as well go watch astro on demand. Then I went down to the living room, on the TV. Feel like eating something. So went to make cup noodles and a cup of light alcohol. Oh, I feel like I am in heaven! Enjoying filling up my stomach while watching astro on demand, those Hong Kong series. Oh yes, I am a Hong Kong series ADDICT!! I love to watch them a lot. It is like part of my life already. Haha.





Ok, stop having fun, playing around and get on with the STUDIES!! STUDY STUDY STUDY and only STUDY!! GANBATTE Peggy and classmates ^.^ We can do well in our AS provided we study really hard… Go go.. Lets start STUDYing!!


No comments: